How to wear Chelsea boots?
These military-inspired boots are a must-have for girls who march to their own tune.
Here we arm you with all you need to wear them in style and confort.
Quintessential British style.
A symbol of elegance and sophistication (they were worn by Her Majesty the Queen Victoria)
They embody the pomp and circumstance of the Victorian era. A timeless, cult piece that is now perfectly at home in a woman’s closet, the Chelsea boot still retains its masculine traits of comfort and practicality. But enough about history! This is how we wear them now:
- Classic black Chelsea boots with black skinny jeans, an Aran sweater and a dandy coat for an oh-so-British look.
- Faux suede Chelsea boots with pulled-up hiking socks, raw skinny jeans, a jacquard knit sweater and a puffer jacket with faux fur hood for a polar look.
- Leopard print Chelsea boots with ankle grazer jeans, a deep emerald green sweater and a men’s camel coat for an animal look.
- Wedge heel Chelsea boots with faux leather leggings or slim-fit chinos with slightly rolled-up ankles, a sportswear sweater and a Barbour or K-Way style jacket for a hunting and fishing look.
- Aged leather-look brown Chelsea boots with khaki ankle socks peeping over the top, a black sweater dress and a red and black shirt knotted at the waist for a springtime lumberjack look.
- Black high-shine Chelsea boots with dark skinny jeans and an oversized military coat for an army look.
- Black Chelsea boots with a side-slit midi skirt, loose-fit cashmere turtleneck sweater, boho hat and large tote bag for a boho-chic look.